What options do I have for uterine fibroids and treatment?
Uterine fibroids are small, non cancerous growths that form in the uterus. Fibroids tend to be very sensitive to estrogen levels in the body, because estrogen stimulates the uterine lining to grow each month.
Uterine fibroids are actually lumps of muscle and scar tissue that can grow to huge sizes. The largest fibroid on record was over 100 pounds.
Hard to believe...right? Women with uterine fibroids sometimes bleed severely, or start bleeding between periods and their periods can last longer than 8 or 12 days.
This excessive menstrual bleeding often causes women to experience anemia (not enough red blood cells circulating in your blood) and dizziness.
Fibroids are hormonally sensitive, so symptoms are likely to be cyclical, like menstruation.
When you reach perimenopause it is quite possible that your estrogen levels increase, this may cause the size of many fibroids to increase.
This may cause an increase in symptoms as well. During menopause, the levels of estrogen decrease 40 to 60 percent, causing fibroids to shrink.
If you use bioidentical progesterone cream supplementation twice a day like it is recommended, the uterine fibroids will decrease in size.
Bioidentical progesterone supplementation will reduce most hormone imbalance symptoms and your fibroids can be kept from growing until menopause after which they will atrophy.
Uterine fibroids and recommended treatment. To treat uterine fibroids you should do the following as alternatives fibroid surgery:
• Use natural progesterone cream to reduce hormone imbalance. Natural progesterone can keep fibroids from growing in size and can cause the fibroids to either shrink in size or disappear altogether! These are great alternatives fibroid surgery.
• Reduce the exposure to excess estrogen to maintain hormone balance.
Poor eating habits (high saturated fats, fast foods, too much dairy products, too much alcohol, and sugar) may overwork your liver and will increase estrogen levels in the body.
Excess estrogen increases the size of your fibroids.
• Increase consumption of organic fresh fruits, vegetables and also green leafy vegetables in your diet.
Vegetables and fruits have a great deal of vitamins, minerals, fiber, antioxidants, and many other substances, which together are very beneficial for your health.
• Increase your consumption of cold-water fish like wild salmon to 3 times a week, fish such as salmon, tuna, mackerel and cod. Farmed salmon is often given hormones and artificially colored with added synthetic pigments to mask its naturally-occurring.
By contrast, wild salmon eat an all-natural marine diet rich in krill and shrimp; these natural prey give wild salmon its beautiful meat color, which ranges from pink to orange to red across species.
Also, farmed salmon are fed a steady diet of antibiotics to grow, another difference vs. wild salmon. Finally, the fish meal and fish oils fed to farmed salmon have a direct impact on PCB levels (a industrial byproduct which has been identified as a probable human carcinogen).
With all that considered, it is clear that on every measure the purity of the all natural, wild salmon simply cannot be matched. Learn more about the Omega-3 story and omega 3 here!
More recommendations about uterine fibroids and treatment...
• Meat has hormones!! You've heard how hormones are given to cattle to speed up growth and profit? Well, it's TRUE! And these hormones are NOT good for your health.
What do you do?
You buy ORGANIC meat - NO hormones! You also vary your diet with fish and chicken. And MAKE SURE you have no hormones there EITHER! Eating healthy takes planning, but isn't your family WORTH IT??!!
• Reduce your coffee drinking (coffee is heavily sprayed with DDT). Try not to drink more than 1 or 2 cups of coffee per day.
• Drinking several glasses of water per day improves your weight reduction because water metabolizes fat.
By drinking water you can expel waste and toxins from your body, this lowers your levels of histamines (which helps reduce allergic symptoms).
Reduce the number of highly sugared drinks like sodas...water and green tea are much better for you.
• Eat a lot of fiber, specially whole grains, legumes (garbanzo, pinto, black beans), fruits and vegetables. To add fiber to your diet is recommended and also helps you with constipation and bloating.
• If you drink alcohol, wine is better for you and you should do it in moderation. Drink no more than 2 glasses of a good red or white wine per day ( 2 or 3 times per week ). Sorry! Every day is not recommended...
Make sure you take daily a good quality vitamins for women formula as well as essential Omega-3 fatty acids.
Recent research shows that many people do benefit greatly from supplementing their diet with vitamins, minerals, other nutrients and herbs.
• If you are overweight, you should exercise daily to control your weight.
A regular daily regimen of at least 30–45 minutes of brisk bicycling, treadmill, stair climber, strider, bicycle or any other fitness equipment will reduce your risks of developing coronary heart disease, hypertension, colon cancer and diabetes.
• When you are stressed, your blood sugar levels rise, your blood pressure goes up, and your stress hormones such as adrenaline and cortisol flood your body.
For women, cortisol can slow down or stop the production of progesterone by the ovaries. When you have stress your body will produce high levels of cortisol, low levels of progesterone and estrogen dominance. When estrogen levels increase in your body, your fibroids will increase in size.
What are the steps for natural uterine fibroids and treatment?
There are safe, effective and natural uterine fibroids and treatment for early signs of menopause, endometriosis, fibroids and other women's health problems. One place to begin is to take an online women's health test to see if your symptoms fall into a pattern.
The causes of hormone imbalance, fibroids and health issues related to hysterectomy can be signs that your body isn’t getting the support it needs. Take your FREE womens health hormone test here.
Many women may not need a hysterectomy or synthetic drugs to regain their health. This approach can be the best natural uterine fibroids and treatment.
Uterine fibroids and treatment plus alternatives fibroid surgery related articles
Bioidentical menopause and natural treatment.
Best source of progesterone and natural menopause treament?
Information on osteoporosis and osteoporosis bmd.
What are the symptoms of menopause and what to do about it?
What are uterine fibroids? What are the symptoms?
Relationship between pregnancy and uterine fibroids.
Books about fibroids and treatments.
Signs and symptoms of endometriosis and what are treatments?
Learn about symptom endometriosis here!
What causes uterine fibroids symptoms?
Pregnancy and ovulation tests for women.
l Home l About Us l Policy l Magazines l Hair Care l Oral Care l Allergies l Treadmills ll Personal Care l Hair Removal l Fitness Equipment l Anti-Aging Creams l Water Filters ll Beauty Products l Juicing l Fragrances l Aromatherapy l Omega-3 l FTC disclosure l
Back to Top
Copyright (c) Personal Wellness Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved
And FDA Disclaimer