Learn about treating depression naturally, holistic depression treatments and natural homeopathic remedies for depression.
You can find here ways for treating depression naturally!
Many of those who live with depression as part of their daily lives want to use something other than antidepressants to help them.
Without any treatment, depressed people are more likely to have heart attacks, high blood pressure and cancer or die prematurely.
Seeing the possibility of a lifetime of taking medication and at the same time suffering from the side effects of the antidepressants, many sufferers of depression are turning to alternate holistic depression treatments.
They are trying natural supplements and natural homeopathic remedies for depression to help lift the cloud of depression that they live with.
Here are the natural supplements that have been proven to help:
Neuro Natural Serenity for Treating Depression Naturally
Neuro natural serenity works well for people with depression, stress, and anxiety and it contains 5HTP, Inositol and SAMe for treating depression naturally and without side effects.
• 1- Inositol is a natural supplement that helps with treating depression naturally, eating disorders, panic disorders, bipolar depression and obsessive compulsive disorders.
And here is a reliable online source of inositol:
Inositol 650 mg 100 Caps for Treating Depression Naturally
Inositol is also found in cereals, whole grains, beans, nuts, molasses, cabbage, oranges, raisins, cantaloupe and melons. Inositol is equally as effective as the SSRIs medication and... without the side effects.
Inositol is a proven way of treating depression naturally, holistic depression treatments and natural homeopathic remedies for depression and the health of nerve transmission. This supplement gives you essential dietary support for healthy mental function!
• 2- SAMe (S-adenosyl-L-methionine) helps with treating depression naturally and holistic depression treatments and it enhances your mood. Beneficial levels of SAMe (S-Adenosylmethione-Methionine) has positive results with mood without side effects.
SAMe (S-adenosyl-L-methionine) exists in very low levels in the elderly and people experiencing depression. This supplement works well with depressive patients because it increases the levels of dopamine and serotonin in the brain, without side effects.
• 3- St John's Wort (Hypericum Perforatum) relieves depression, stress and helps enhance mood. If you are suicidal and have difficulty dealing with your daily life, you should consider going to see your health care provider for drug therapy, because St John's Wort may not be as effective for treating severe antidepressant medications. This supplement often works well and relieves high stress levels plus mild to moderate depression. St. John's Wort is safe, generally performs as well as Prozac, Zoloft, Paxil and others... and has very few side effects.
Some people claim to have mild upset stomach when taking St. John's Wort - this may be solved if you take the supplement capsules with food. If you experience insomnia or restlessness, this probably means that you are taking St. John's Wort too close to bedtime - take it during dinnertime for better results.
• 4- 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) is a derivative of tryptophan - relieves depression, insomnia, weigh loss, stress, migraine headaches, fibromyalgia and helps enhance mood.
5-HTP with L-Tyrosine (200mg) Natural Homeopathic Remedies for Depression
5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) is a derivative of tryptophan which is an amino acid. Tryptophan gets converted in the body into 5-HTP - and 5 HTP can be changed into serotonin. When treating depression naturally with 5 HTP - this supplement is a mood enhancer and it promotes balanced serotonin levels.
5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) is all natural and helps enhance mood and outlook - it was created to be taken daily to balance your brain's natural serotonin levels so you can balance the rest of your life.
• 5- Kava Kava (Piper Methysticum) is a root from the Pacific islands and can be found as a dietary supplement - it relieves anxiety, stress, Parkinson's disease and depression. If you are going to take any of these supplements, it is a good idea if you don't consume alcohol with any of them.
Since kava has been proved to have diuretic properties, they are often prescribed by herbalists for people suffering from difficulties in the urinary tract. Kava is used to treat bladder infections, gallbladder complaints, prostate gland inflammation and even gonorrhea. It also helps to reduce water retention, and is therefore considered to be helpful for people who want to reduce weight.
Kava Kava is a great supplement for treating depression naturally, holistic depression treatments and natural homeopathic remedies for depression. People experiencing severe depression or severe anxiety should consider going to see your health care provider for the appropriate drug therapy.
• 6- Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) - relieves anxiety, it speeds wound healing, stress and helps with mild depression.
Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) is frequently used in India. It seems to have similar properties like the Ginseng of China - gives you energy, reduces wrinkles, improves longevity and vitality. Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) is a great supplement for treating depression naturally, holistic depression treatments, it improves memory - natural homeopathic remedies for depression.
• 7- Gaba (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) - this supplement has a calming effect in the body and helps with anxiety and insomnia.
• 8- Valerian (Valeriana Officinalis) the root of a European plant and this supplement has been used since the Roman times - helps with insomnia, stress, relaxation and reduces anxiety.
Valerian (Valeriana Officinalis) should be taken before bedtime.
• 9- Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland of the brain. Melatonin is also the precursor for serotonin and it helps people with insomnia, stress and alertness. As we get older, we produce less melatonin which causes the excessive production of glutamate. As the brain cells begin to die, we start experiencing confusion and memory loss.
Melatonin should be taken regularly one hour before bedtime. This supplement also helps you with jet lag symptoms - it is very effective with readjustment of your body clock to a new sleep or wake cycle. Make sure that once you arrive at the new location, you take melatonin in the evening of the new time zone.
If you are traveling from the USA or Canada to Europe, take some melatonin during the flight. If you sleep a couple of hours, you will arrive the next morning much more refreshed. The same can be done with people that have to get used to another work shift.
Taking melatonin when they get off from work will allow them to sleep better. Melatonin helps you fall asleep and it promotes deeper sleep, which means you feel more alert when you wake up with more energy.
Treating depression naturally and holistic depression treatments related articles
Overview of depression medications and risks and benefits.
Are you experiencing hormone imbalance in menopause?
Two foods should you reduce or avoid to help with weight loss?
Learn more about treating depression naturally.
Healthy cooking oils and digestion health...
Tips about obesity and weight loss.
Leading source of vitamins for men and women.
Learn about hysterectomy and symptoms after hysterectomy.
Back pain relief - preventing and relieving back pain naturally...
Back to Top
l Home l About Us l Policy l Magazines l Hair Care l Oral Care l Allergies l Treadmills ll Personal Care l Hair Removal l Fitness Equipment l Anti-Aging Creams l Water Filters ll Beauty Products l Juicing l Fragrances l Aromatherapy l Omega-3 l FTC disclosure l
Copyright (c) Personal Wellness Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved
And FDA Disclaimer.