Are you looking for a quality thermometer?
The normal body temperature of a healthy, resting adult is at 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit or 37.0 degrees Celsius.
Factors that might affect the body temperature of an individual may be the time of day or the part of the body in which the temperature is measured at.
The body temperature is lower in the morning, because the body is rested, and higher at night after a day of muscular activity and food intake. Body temperature also varies at different parts of the body. Oral temperatures are considered the accepted standard temperature for the normal body temperature.
Years ago, taking ones temperature meant using a device that was filled with mercury. No problem unless the device broke, spilling this very toxic metal.
Today, modern thermometers are digital and provide the information needed without exposure to mercury. Below are examples available online.
BD Digital Basal Thermometer
Check Basal Temperature to: Increase likelihood of conception.
Oral or Rectal Use. Lifetime guarantee (see package for details).
• Guarantees fast, accurate readings
• Beeps when placed correctly
Bonus: Exclusive Temperature Chart included by Toni Weschler, MPH, Author "Taking Charge of Your Fertility."
Guaranteed AccuracyOnly the Accu-Beep feature guarantees fast, one-minute accurate readings.
• Continuous beep confirms you are using the basal thermometer correctly.
• Lets you know the thermometer is properly positioned.
• Signals when done.
• Clinically proven to match glass thermometer accuracy.
Timex Health Care Accu-Curve, 30 Second Digital Thermometer, Oral
More comfortable than straight thermometers.
• Suitable for all ages.
• Curved tip accurately finds hot spot under tongue.
• Extra-large digital display with Indiglo night-light.BR> • Mercury-free.
• English and Spanish instructions.
• Handy carry and storage case to protect your Accu-Curve Thermometer.
• Lifetime warranty.
• 1 Digital Thermometer.
• 1 Storage Case.
• 5 Disposable Probe Covers.
Thermometer related articles:
Quit smoking benefits.
How to have whiter teeth now.
Anti-aging skin care section.
Dove beauty products section.
Back to Top
l Home l About Us l Policy l Magazines l Hair Care l Oral Care l Allergies l Treadmills ll Personal Care l Hair Removal l Fitness Equipment l Anti-Aging Creams l Water Filters ll Beauty Products l Juicing l Fragrances l Aromatherapy l Omega-3 l FTC disclosure l
Copyright (c) Personal Wellness Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved
And FDA Disclaimer