What are the symptoms fibroids and what causes fibroids symptoms?
Are you experiencing symptoms fibroids and fibroids uterine symptoms?
The most common symptoms fibroids for many women are:
• Pain and painful periods,
• Pressure in the uterus and other areas where the fibroids may be located,
• Bladder irritation, frequent urination,
• Heavy or irregular bleeding, (sometimes bleeding between periods)
• Sexual pain and discomfort,
• Depression, irritability,
• Infertility and pregnancy complications - to name a few of the fibroids uterine symptoms.
When you have uterine fibroids and fibroids uterine symptoms, the blood vessels that feed the fibroids become altered or engorged, rather like varicose veins.
This area then bleeds more than other areas of the uterus, heavier at menses and sometimes in between menses.
Some women have no symptoms other than the fibroid itself. Fibroids and fibroid uterine symptoms continue to be the leading reason why so many women have hysterectomies.
They can be removed through laparoscopic surgery, or the entire uterus and the fibroids can be removed in a hysterectomy.
Women with fibroids and fibroid uterine symptoms should lose weight by exercising, by eating fiber-rich foods such as fruits and vegetables, take a high quality multi-vitamin/mineral formula with essential fatty acids and a calcium - magnesium formula and use natural progesterone cream supplementation.
When sufficient natural progesterone cream is applied, the symptoms fibroids and fibroid uterine symptoms will generally decrease in size and the pain will improve.
Natural progesterone supplementation will reduce most hormone imbalance symptoms and prevent the fibroids from growing until menopause, after which they will atrophy.
What are uterine fibroids?
These are often called myoma of the uterus - and are small growths of knotty connective tissue that develop in different ways in the female genital tract. Many women have clusters which can grow to the size of an early pregnancy.
Some women only have one or two that are very small. The largest fibroid ever reported weighed more than 140 pounds...this is exceptional, of course. Most grow stimulated by estrogen which promotes cell growth.
Uterine fibroids are often called fibroid tumors, fibromyomas, myofibromas, fibroid tumors and benign tumors. Most women experience uterine fibroid growth in the uterus, but they can also appear in the lungs and other parts of the body.
A very large number of women have no idea they have fibroids at all until they are discovered by their doctor in a routine exam.
Fibroids are also the most common reason why women in their 30's and 40's have a hysterectomy. Uterine fibroids and uterine fibroid symptoms can occur in women in their early 20's and even late teen years.
What causes uterine fibroids and symptoms fibroids?
The true causes remain somewhat unknown. Why do some women get them and some don't? Why is their progression so different from one woman to another? Why do so many more women get these now than a couple of generations ago?
However, there are several important factors that seem to affect fibroid growth in most women.
• 1- First is the role of xenoestrogens. These compounds have an estrogen-like molecular structure, are man-made, very toxic and create estrogenic effects in our bodies.
Xenoestrogens include the growth hormones pervasive in ordinary milk, beef and chicken, most pesticides, chemicals, pharmaceutical drugs and even the plastics used for food storage.
• 2- A second factor is genetics. There are clearly patterns that seem to run in families and medical science can’t yet explain why.
• 3- Another possible reason is the role of emotions. Most women know that their fibroid symptoms are definitely affected by their emotional lives (very stressful job, unhappy or abusive relationship, stress, etc.).
• 4- Changes in a woman's hormone levels. The more estrogen that fibroids are exposed to, the faster they grow. Low levels of progesterone will not be able to balance your estrogen levels making your symptoms fibroids a lot more difficult.
• 5- Fibroids symptoms weight gain - obesity and poor diet are important factors, since toxins are frequently stored in fatty tissues - and fatty tissues produces estrogen, which in turn produces cell growth, enlarging the fibroids.
• 6- At menopause, fibroids stop growing and shrink dramatically, because the production of estrogen in the ovaries goes down to 40 to 60 percent. That is good news!!!!
• 7- Diets deficient in fiber-rich foods such as fruits and vegetables, intake of highly sugared drinks and sodas and intake of highly processed food (fast food).
A common internet search is - fibroids symptoms weight gain - this simply means that controlling weight gain with exercise is very crucial, because fatty tissues will produce more estrogen in the body and increase the size of your fibroids.
Total Balance Women's Premium is a blend of nutrients specifically for women to help balance hormones naturally.
This supplement has high potency extracts that support the balancing of female hormones both pre and postmenopausal, extracts established in clinical studies to help reduce the incidence of PMS symptoms and hot flashes in women.
Over 80 different nutrients are included in this womens daily supplement and in quantities that have been formulated by an award-winning organic chemist. Go to the website and select "Ingredients" to see how complete this supplement is.
These supplements can improve the quality of your sleep, can give you better sense of well-being, can reduce or eliminate some allergies, increase your energy levels and help support the body in heart and circulatory system health...don't bother with the one-a-day vitamins. Take the very best one you can find!
Are there natural treatments for symptoms fibroids and fibroids symptoms weight gain?
There are safe, effective and natural treatments for early signs of menopause, endometriosis, uterine fibroids and other women's health problems.
The cause of fibroids and hormone imbalance can be signs that your body isn’t getting the support it needs.
Natural progesterone supplementation, omega-3 fatty acids and high quality multiple vitamins are what we recommend for you.
First, use the link below and take the free online hormonal health test. Take the online Hormone Health Profile test here.
Since hormonal imbalance is a likely cause of symptoms fibroids and uterine fibroid growth, methods to restore hormonal balance can be helpful in reducing fibroid size and related symptoms fibroids.
Supplemental natural progesterone cream supplementation BHRT can be effective and especially provides the support that the body needs to balance its own hormones.
Symptoms fibroids, fibroids uterine symptoms, fibroid uterine symptoms and fibroids symptoms weight gain related articles:
How is endometriosis affecting your ability to get pregnant?
What's the relationship between arthritis and alternative medicine?
First indications of menopause and symptoms of menopause.
What are important signs and symptoms of osteoporosis?
Common symptoms of cirrhosis of the liver.
Hysterectomy recovery and what to expect.
Books about fibroids uterine symptoms and treatments.
What are the best treatments for uterine symptoms fibroids?
What is the relationship between pregnancy and fibroids?
Back to Top
l Home l About Us l Policy l Magazines l Hair Care l Oral Care l Allergies l Treadmills ll Personal Care l Hair Removal l Fitness Equipment l Anti-Aging Creams l Water Filters ll Beauty Products l Juicing l Fragrances l Aromatherapy l Omega-3 l FTC disclosure l
Copyright (c) Personal Wellness Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved
And FDA Disclaimer.