Natural hormone replacement therapy for menopause and hormone replacement therapy in menopause will improve hormone imbalance and menopause symptoms.
Hormone replacement therapy for menopause is big business for the pharmaceutical companies that try to convince millions of women that their synthetic estrogens and synthetic progesterones are the best option for all of us. In the meantime, there is evidence that their products are highly toxic and carcinogenic.
Using synthetic hormone replacement therapy for menopause (PREMPRO) - estrogen plus progestin and other versions of synthetic hormones - were found to be putting millions of women at risk for cancer, strokes and heart disease.
• A 41% INCREASE in strokes
• A 29% INCREASE in heart attacks
• A 100% INCREASE in the rate of blood clots
• A 22% INCREASE in total cardio vascular disease
• A 24% INCREASE in breast cancer
• A 100% INCREASE in the rate of Alzheimer's Disease (in women over 65)
Women's Health Initiative study also concluded in 2003 that there were NO CLEAR BENEFITS on "Quality of Life" measures for those taking the combined estrogen plus progestin HRT!
A woman's body has trouble assimilating synthetic hormones effectively and the side effects that result are often much worse than the original problems being treated.
"Natural progesterone" is the name of the hormone that chemically is exactly like the hormone progesterone produced in the human body.
With natural hormone replacement therapy for menopause, you can balance your hormones and improve your menopause symptoms.
Since natural progesterone exists in humans and nature, it cannot be patented by pharmaceutical companies.
For patent and profitability reasons, pharmaceutical companies have to alter the chemical structure of natural progesterone which results in a product that is very different from the natural one the human body produces.
According to Dr. Uzzi Reiss and Dr. John R. Lee, natural progesterone and natural hormone replacement therapy in menopause provides the following benefits:
• Helps you with cardiovascular disorders, including the increase of HDL levels which is the "good cholesterol".
• Natural progesterone will produce relaxation, will help you with depression naturally, irritability and anxiety.
• Improves osteoporosis by increasing the formation of new bone mass.
• Helps your immune system and body defenses.
• Protects your breasts, ovaries and uterus from cancer.
• With natural progesterone, blood pressure often returns to normal, body fat is burned up for energy, and progesterone has anti-inflammatory properties which helps with arthritis.
You can find natural progesterone and natural hormone replacement therapy for menopause in a variety of forms - capsules, topical creams, suppositories and sublingual drops to help you eliminate hormone imbalance symptoms.
For you to experience HORMONE BALANCE, progesterone and estrogen need to balance each other!!!!! And when your hormones are balanced, you feel healthy, energetic and much more happy with yourself.
To eliminate premenopause and menopause symptoms with natural hormone replacement therapy in menopause, you should use the following plan:
• 1- Women with hormone imbalance symptoms should take a high-quality daily vitamin supplement that will support your immune system, give you more energy, improve your sense of wellbeing and help you with menopause and hormone replacement therapy.
And these women's nutritional supplements should be taken on a regular basis to help ensure that your body has enough of the nutrients needed to perform and function the way it is supposed to, to stay healthy and achieve balance.
Daily vitamins and minerals are essential to natural hormone replacement therapy for menopause and hormone replacement therapy in menopause because they will avoid degenerative disease and will slow down your aging process.
• 2- For hormonal imbalance, take this women's herbal hormone balancing product to help you improve naturally the body's production of estrogen, progesterone and testosterone.
Instead of trying to purchase each of these herbs individually, you can obtain a formulation containing all the herbs necessary for menopause symptoms.
The capsules contains Black Cohosh root, Wild Yam root, Red Clover flower, Chasteberry, Ashwagandha herb and much more... This product is made from all-natural ingredients, is free of wheat, animal and dairy products, and has no preservatives, sugar, artificial flavoring, filler, dyes or coloring of any kind.
• 3- Use also natural progesterone cream supplementation to balance your hormones.
Progesterone also protects your body against any undesirable side effects of unopposed estrogen.
Natural progesterone and progesterone cream is what you need to safely reduce or eliminate menopause symptoms with hormone replacement therapy for menopause.
Restoring proper progesterone levels in your body is what we call restoring hormone balance and your health!
Most natural progesterone supplement packaging gives specific usage instructions, but using 1/4 teaspoon once or twice a day for 2-3 weeks a month will simulate normal progesterone presence in the body. This means that about 1/4 teaspoon daily would provide about 20 mg/day.
• 4- Taking omega-3 is also beneficial for your health and has cardiovascular benefits. It also reduces the risk of heart attacks, strokes, lowers blood pressure, cholesterol and reduces triglycerides.
Fish oil improves blood circulation, increases the breakdown of fibrin (a compound involved in clot and scar formation) and helps you with hormone replacement therapy in menopause.
Omega-3 and fatty acids have a positive impact on arthritis, osteoporosis, memory function, depression and allergies. The intake of Omega-3 and DHA seem to lower the risk of developing Alzheimer's disease and helps protect the nervous system from degeneration.
Menopause and hormone replacement therapy and hormone replacement therapy in menopause related articles
More about natural bioidentical hormone replacement therapy
What are the most common symptoms of adrenal insufficiency?
Natural hormone replacement therapy menopause.
Wild yam root is a natural approach that helps menopause.
Natural hormone replacement therapy for menopause.
Learn about exercise for hysterectomy.
Find a doctor and naturopathic physician.
Menopause herbs for hormone imbalance.
Menopause symptom treatment and symptoms of perimenopause.
Vitamins for thinning hair in women and vitamins for hair loss.
Back to Top
l Home l About Us l Policy l Magazines l Hair Care l Oral Care l Allergies l Treadmills ll Personal Care l Hair Removal l Fitness Equipment l Anti-Aging Creams l Water Filters ll Beauty Products l Juicing l Fragrances l Aromatherapy l Omega-3 l FTC disclosure l
Copyright (c) Personal Wellness Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved
And FDA Disclaimer.