Information on heartburn causes, heartburn signs and how to live a heartburn-free life.
Learn more about best food for heartburn and avoiding heartburn causes!
Information on heartburn causes, heartburn signs and how to live a heartburn-free life. Good digestion is very much connected to your diet, best food for heartburn, good general health and hormone balance.
When you are not digesting correctly, you become more vulnerable to health problems, you may experience more food allergies and you will have more trouble with absorption of nutrients.
Heartburn is defined as a burning sensation or you could experience some type of constriction that could mimic a heart attack. If you have constriction and chest discomfort, you should see your doctor immediately for a better diagnosis...in case it is related to a heart attack.
No More Heartburn Causes - Safe, Natural and Effective Way to Prevent and Treat Chronic Gastrointestinal Disorders by Sherry A Rogers.
If your digestive tract is irritated, drinking coffee and consuming spicy foods and other heartburn causes should be eliminated because these will cause even more irritation.
Consider not taking antiacids like Pepcid, Zantac and Tagamet, for example! Antiacids contain aluminum, silicone, lots of dyes and preservatives which will not help you and which have several side effects.
Heartburn signs can also have symptoms like:
• Belching or burping (expelling gas),
• Bloating or fluid retention,
• Heavy feeling in the gut, mild nausea or burning
• Fast and uneven heartbeat or rhythms,
• Stomach cramps or upset stomach,
• Low energy, sleepiness and fatigue,
• Headaches and migraines,
• Too much intestinal gas and smelly,
• Blood and mucus,
• Tendency to have intestinal polyps
• Flushed skin and breakouts,
• Sweats and chills,
• Aching abdomen and colon,
• Wheezing and breathless,
• Respiratory problems and frequent colds.
Heartburn causes or Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) is rarely caused by too much stomach acid. In most cases, heartburn is caused by "too little stomach acid".
Why Stomach Acid is Good for You: Natural Relief from Heartburn Causes by Jonathan Wright, MD.
Heartburn is caused when the food you intake is digested too slowly. And when it escapes to the esophagus, it has been mixed with the stomach acid causing you discomfort and heartburn sensations.
If you eat fried food with a great deal of fat, for example, your digestion will take a lot longer to occur and the food will remain longer in your stomach.
The acidity of the mass of digested food in your stomach eventually gives the signal for it to pass into the small intestine. If there isn't enough acid, it takes longer for the food to move out of the stomach.
Chronic heartburn is caused when your esophagus becomes irritated because of the constant exposure to stomach acid. As we get older, we begin to produce less stomach acid.
Heartburn causes, heartburn signs, best food for heartburn and avoiding heartburn and indigestion causes are related to:
• Avoid foods that contain unhealthy hydrogenated oils, vegetable oils, margarines and foods like processed meats with nitrates or nitrites. Use olive oil and good quality butter when cooking your meals! Good fats are good for you!
• Don't eat processed foods and fast foods because they contain many additives, chemicals, pesticides and preservatives - processed foods can trigger food allergies and inflammation.
• It is recommended that you eat smaller meals 5 times a day - at night eat 2 or 3 hours before going to bed. To lie down after you eat is not a good idea.
• Excessive alcohol intake doesn't help heartburn - reduce or eliminate drinking alcohol for long term healing.
• Make sure you chew your food properly! Eating excessively and too fast does not help your digestive system and it may not help you with weight management.
• Smoking - stop smoking and your heartburn will improve. Smoking cigarettes does not benefit any aspect of your life.
• Certain prescription drugs like antibiotics and others can cause heartburn signs - ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any drugs that cause heartburn signs.
• Avoid too much fat or fried food.
• Too much stress and unpleasant conversations can suppress stomach acid and create heartburn.
• Heartburn symptoms can be caused by lactose intolerance.
• Drink plenty of clean and filtered water and avoid drinking sodas. To have a good quality water filter at home is a good idea, make sure it also filters fluoride from your water supply.
• Eating chocolate can aggravate heartburn signs.
• Excessive amounts of white sugar and bleached white flour should be avoided.
When your digestive tract is already irritated, other substances can also trigger your heartburn signs and indigestion:
• Drinking too much coffee,
• Eating spicy food,
• Eating tomato based food,
• Eating citrus fruits,
• Obesity and no exercise can also be related to heartburn causes.
Natural Alternatives to Acid Blockers: What to Use to Relieve Acid Reflux, Heartburn Signs and Gastric Problems by Martie Whittekin.
Best food for heartburn - eat whole, fresh, preferably organic foods and avoid refined and processed foods, additives, preservatives and colorings. Eat a plant-based diet, preferably organic vegetables, whole grains, legumes, nuts and fruit.
Avoid fast foods because they are processed foods that contain additives and damaged fats. Have some protein with every meal (fish, free range chicken, grass-fed meat without hormones, nuts, seeds and cheese) are the best food for heartburn.
Make sure you eat plenty of high fiber foods - these include lots of vegetables including juicing, fruits, whole grain breads, brown rice, etc... When cooking, use extra virgin olive oil and butter for good taste and they are the best fats and best food for heartburn.
Take daily a high quality multivitamin supplement and Omega-3 fatty acids to overcome nutritional deficiencies.
Men and women who are avoiding heartburn should take a high-quality multiple vitamin/mineral formulation because doing so can result in an improved sense of well-being, sharper and clearer mind, stronger heart and circulatory system and better sleep.
These vitamins/supplements provide stronger nails, healthy skin and hair, help avoid heartburn causes and improve your eyesight.
The women's Xtend Total Balance Premium formulation can strengthen the immune system which will provide less susceptibility to colds and will help fight and prevent disease.
Omega-3 fatty acids improve immune system weakness, help reduce body inflammation, is great for your skin, hair and nails, prevent gastric ulcers and help lower cholesterol.
Omega-3 fish oils EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) also help prevent skin, breast and prostate cancer, help improve nerve impulses and the health of your nervous system and reducing the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
These fish oils supplements are important to pregnant women because they lower the risk of premature birth, prevent pre-term delivery, improve brain development and cognitive skin in your baby and help you with postpartum depression.
Omega-3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA are essential to your health. Today most people no longer have the correct ratio and balance between omega-6 and omega-3 because of nutritional deficiencies and poor diet.
Best natural menopause herbal remedies for symptom relief.
List of high fiber foods that help with heartburn signs.
Menopause supplements help you eliminate hormone imbalance.
Menopause symptom treatment that eliminates perimenopause.
Learn more about best food for heartburn and avoiding heartburn!
South Beach diet can improve your health and eating habits.
Natural constipation relief home remedies explained for your home.
Back to Top
Copyright (c) Personal Wellness Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved