Here's a great free weight loss tip for fat burning...that takes just a few minutes...and can be done anywhere for free!
A free weight loss tip should be one that is effective, fast... and costs nothing. There's a really special free weight loss tip that's explained right here...
Most people want to lose some extra pounds and tone their bodies. There is a problem though and the problem is that most folks cannot spend two hours every day doing workouts.
And it's not only the time problem...often, these kinds of workouts are the kind that exercise the body in a way that more fits what the machines and equipment do, resulting in muscle and strength being built that is not really very usable.
Free weights may not be the best equipment to use when strength, flexibility and endurance are the broad goals.
Here is a free weight loss tips workout that delivers a great combination of strength, flexibility, cardiovascular and muscular endurance and fat-burning.
This free weight loss tip workout may be a kind of surprise! What it consists of may be very different from what you knew about fitness. Also, always check with your doctor before using any free weight loss tip and starting an exercise program.
Are you ready for the details of your free weight loss tip? Good, here it is:
Perform these exercises without resting between them. How many repetitions you perform and the time spent will depend on your current level of fitness.
Here's your free weight loss tip that's guaranteed to work!
• Jumping Jacks for one minute
• Body weight squat...try to do 15 to 20 reps
• Push-ups and do as many reps as you can
• Kick butts (while jogging in place and kicking your backside with both heels) - do for one minute
• Superman (lie on your stomach with arms out to your side and lifting your legs and chest off the floor)...15 to 20 reps
• High knees (while jogging in place, lift your knees as high as you can) - one minute
• Torso twists - 20 reps done in each direction
• Side bends - do 20 reps in each direction
• Wall sit and do as long as the position can be held
• Dips (use a chair or bench) - do as many reps as you can
There's your free weight loss tip...check it out! Give this free weight loss tip a try and see what you think and feel. It's a good workout that costs nothing, can be done anywhere and will definitely provide you with usable strength. Enjoy!
Below are some quality weight loss equipment providers for your information. Just select any of the links to see more about the specific weight loss product.
Schwinn 430 Elliptical Trainer
• This strider includes a heart-rate monitor that's built in.
• Check your heart rate while exercising with the hand-grip plates on the handlebars.
• LCD shows your heart rate, elapsed exercise time, how many steps heve been taken and calories burned.
Iron Gym Upper Body Workout Bar with Ab Straps
• Now you can easily have a stronger back as well as other upper body muscles with the Iron Gym workout bar.
• It conveniently fits in your doorway frame or you can use it while sitting on the floor. From strength-building pushups, sit-ups and dips, the Iron Gym can help you become fit without spending a small fortune on weight sets that require a lot of room.
Free weight loss tip related articles:
Obesity weight loss is defined when your body mass index (BMI)...
Here's fruit and vegetable recipes for juicing...
Treadmills help you lose weight.
Benefits of exercise and weight loss!
Learn about menapause treatment and remedies for menapause.
Information on osteoporosis and osteoporosis bmd.
You can find professionals for women's health located near you.
What are the symptoms of menopause and what to do about it?
With so much fitness equipment available, why not get in shape?
l Home l About Us l Policy l Magazines l Hair Care l Oral Care l Allergies l Treadmills ll Personal Care l Hair Removal l Fitness Equipment l Anti-Aging Creams l Water Filters ll Beauty Products l Juicing l Fragrances l Aromatherapy l Omega-3 l FTC disclosure l
Back to Top
Copyright (c) Personal Wellness Network, Inc. All Rights ReservedAnd FDA Disclaimer.