• Synthetic hormone replacement therapy (HRT),
• Thyroid gland dysfunction,
• Environmental toxins, pollutants, petrochemical products plus pesticides, herbicides and fungicides found in our daily living and food.
Most women in western countries and industrialized societies seem unaware of the fact that LACK OF PROGESTERONE can cause hormone imbalance symptoms.
This can begin in your early 30's, several decades before actual female menopause - you will be having menstrual periods and yet not consistently ovulating.
When you don't ovulate (called anovulatory periods), your ovaries will not produce progesterone, no corpus luteum will be formed and you will not be able to get pregnant.
At this point estrogen levels remain still normal, but you will begin to have premenopause symptoms like weight gain, breast swelling and tenderness, difficult sleeping, water retention, PMS, irregular and erratic periods, headaches, irritability, mood swings and depression...to name a few.
Finally, besides the deficit of progesterone in the body, most premenopause women experience higher than normal levels of estrogen called estrogen dominance.
This imbalance between progesterone and estrogen causes all types of health issues and symptoms because the two hormones no longer counterbalance each other.
For you to experience HORMONE BALANCE, progesterone and estrogen need to balance each other!!!!!
And when your hormones are balanced, you feel healthy, energetic and much more happy with yourself.
After female menopause or female menapause, the production of estrogen drops to 40-60 percent of what it once was.
On the other hand, the production of progesterone declines to ZERO after menopause. Progesterone can only be made with ovulation.
Women going through female menopause, female menapause, female hair loss menopause and menopause levels should consider the following lifestyle changes:
• 1- Women should take a good quality vitamins for women formula as well as essential fatty acids to help you with hormone imbalance and female menopause. Taking these vitamins will give you the extra health insurance to stay one step ahead.
• 2- If you are overweight, you should exercise daily to control your weight...make it fun...take a friend with you...or exercise while watching TV...get a stationary bike.
Every system in the body will function better with exercise including hormone balance. Your organs, your muscles, bones, circulatory and lymph systems will perform better when you keep it active and stretched.
• 3- Increase consumption of organic fruits, vegetables and also green leafy vegetables in your diet. Eat grass fed meat and hormone free and free-range chicken - it is much better for your health.
• 4- Increase your consumption of fish like wild salmon, tuna, mackerel and cod to 3 times a week. The health benefits of eating foods rich in Omega-3 fatty acids are HUGE!.
• 5- Use natural progesterone cream supplementation to reduce hormone imbalance symptoms and for female hair loss menopause and menopause levels.
For most women, natural progesterone supplementation will correct progesterone deficiency, providing effective menopause relief and stopping female hair loss menopause.
Natural progesterone cream will provide the treatment for abnormal hormone levels and what women need for hormone imbalance symptoms.
Natural progesterone is bio-identical, which means that it is safer, more effective, and with greater protective benefits.
Natural Progesterone supplementation is recommended over synthetic progesterone, because natural progesterone is the same as your body makes and protects against the undesirable side effects of unopposed estrogen.
When estrogen is unopposed by progesterone, you will experience low sex drive, water retention, weight gain, high blood pressure, uterine fibroids, more allergies, uterine (endometrial) cancer and breast cancer.
Restoring proper progesterone levels in the body is known as "hormone balance". The production of hormones is a dynamic, fluctuating system, constantly responding to changing body conditions and needs.
Hormones are the control messengers for a vast, interrelated, ever-changing network of organ-system commands.
Progesterone, for example is a major player in the creation of several hormones. Various cells in key organs use progesterone to create the other specific hormones as needed, specifically the adrenal corticosteroids, estrogen and testosterone.
Female menopause and female menapause related articles:
Early signs of menapause and female menopause.
Hormone imbalance tests and bioidentical hormones.
What do I do about side effects of a hysterectomy?
Natural cleaning products that are non-toxic, safer and healthier
Bioidentical menopause and natural treatment.
Best source of progesterone and natural menopause treament?
Information on osteoporosis and osteoporosis bmd.
You can find professionals for womens health located near you.
What are the symptoms of menopause and what to do about it?
Best natural menopause herbal remedies for symptom relief.
Menopause supplements help you eliminate hormone imbalance.
Menopause symptom treatment for symptoms of perimenopause.
Learn more about how to treat symptoms of endometriosis!
Back to Top
l Home l About Us l Policy l Magazines l Hair Care l Oral Care l Allergies l Treadmills ll Personal Care l Hair Removal l Fitness Equipment l Anti-Aging Creams l Water Filters ll Beauty Products l Juicing l Fragrances l Aromatherapy l Omega-3 l FTC disclosure l
Copyright (c) Personal Wellness Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved
And FDA Disclaimer.