Estrogen dominance symptoms and dominance estrogen hair loss - exactly what are they?
What are symptoms of estrogen dominance?
Here's a LIST of estrogen dominance symptoms women:
• Allergic symptoms and reactions to certain foods, pollen, carpet, dust, chemicals...etc.
• Cancerous growth in your breasts
• Breast tenderness, breast soreness
• Cold hands and feet
• Decreased sex drive
• Mood swings
• Dry eyes
• Depression, anxiety, irritability
• Abnormal fatigue
• Fibrocystic breasts or breast cysts
• Increase risk of strokes or blood clotting
• Irregular menstrual periods
• Hypoglycemia or unstable blood sugar
• Insomnia or difficulty sleeping
• Slow metabolism
• Infertility, inability to support reproduction
• PMS (premenstrual syndrome)
• Zinc deficiency
• Osteoporosis or fragile bones
• Uterine fibroids
• Uterine cancer
• Water retention, bloating
• Weight gain
• Hair loss
• Acceleration of the aging process
• Fat gain around hips and thighs
• Polycystic ovaries
• Endometrial cancer
• Memory loss, foggy thinking, decreased alertness
• Thyroid dysfunction
• Magnesium deficiency
• Gallbladder disease
• Cervical dysplasia
• Prostate cancer
• Ovarian cancer
Experiencing estrogen dominance symptoms and estrogen dominance symptoms women simply means that you have too much estrogen in your system compared to the normal amounts of progesterone needed to oppose or balance it.
This is what causes estrogen dominance symptoms women and estrogen dominance which brings you hormone imbalance and premenopause symptoms.
When your menstrual cycle starts malfunctioning and you sometimes fail to ovulate, your body stops producing the levels of progesterone you need.
This problem can occur as early as in your 30's, and you may begin experiencing several estrogen dominance symptoms.
Why have I stopped ovulating so early?
There are several reasons why women experience annovulatory cycles (no ovulation) and estrogen dominance symptoms.
1- Stressful lifestyle,
2- Unhealty diet, phytoestrogen deficiencies and other poor eating habits (eating too much sugar and refined starches),
3- No physical activity or exercise,
4- Decrease of progesterone levels,
5- Extreme diets and weight fluctuations,
7- Birth control pills,
8- Estrogen replacement therapy ERT and HRT,
10- Anovulatory periods,
11- Exposure to environmental toxins,
12- Exposure to pesticides, herbicides other chemicals and industrial waste products.
What should I do to reduce estrogen dominance symptoms women and dominance estrogen hair loss?
Remember that women generally do not stop producing estrogen unless the ovaries are removed. What ceases being produced in our bodies is the hormone progesterone.
After menopause and after a hysterectomy, progesterone levels will fall to nearly zero. This means that it is estrogen dominance and progesterone deficiency that causes estrogen dominance symptoms.
To stop estrogen dominance symptoms, you should make some lifestyle changes:
• 1- Use natural progesterone cream supplementation to balance and oppose the effects of too much estrogen. Natural progesterone supplementation has very positive benefits and has no known side effects. Women have been using it safely for the last 40 years.
Massage half of a teaspoon of progesterone cream twice daily to any area of your body.
Massage the cream on the belly, arms, face, neck, thighs, buttocks, legs, bottom of your feet and breasts until absorbed, alternating application sites.
Use the supplementation for 23 days or as needed. Discontinue for 5 to 7 days (when you are having your period) and repeat every month. Apply the cream always after you take a bath and shower.
Natural progesterone cream is the best bio-identical solution for estrogen dominance symptoms women, dominance estrogen hair loss, symptoms of estrogen dominance and symptoms of estrogen dominance.
Natural progesterone is a bioidentical hormone replacement therapy which means that is identical to that of the hormones made by the body and have no side effects.
• 2- Improve your diet by including organic meats, poultry, eggs and dairy products that contain no growth hormones and antibiotics, plus increase your consumption of fresh cold-water fish - not farmed raised - 3 times a week, whole grains, fruits and vegetables.
Improve your diet and eating habits to achieve mental and physical health. Change your diet and begin taking these dietary supplements.
Cold-water fish such as salmon and tuna are a good source of protein and of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA.
Most omega-3 essential fatty acids are good for arthritis symptoms, they help lower cholesterol, depression, keep the brain active longer and thin the blood.
• 3- By exercising, women with estrogen dominance symptoms will begin sleeping better, having more energy, looking younger, and bones and connective tissues will be stronger.
You will start losing weight and maintaining a more positive outlook. The list goes on! The key is to make exercise a lifelong habit. With exercise, women experiencing symptoms of estrogen dominance have better sex lives.
Exercise is known to improve your mood, and it also boosts your immune system, which protects you from infectious diseases.
Your heart and blood vessels will love it...this will keep your blood circulating throughout your body with less effort. Your risk of heart disease and high blood pressure will decrease.
Make sure you exercise regularly for at least 45 minutes. Select an exercise that you like - energetic walk, treadmill, stair climber, strider, bicycle or using any other fitness equipment that will reduce your risks of developing coronary heart disease, hypertension, colon cancer, and diabetes. Learn more about the positive aspects of increased physical activity and exercise.
• 4- Drink 8 to 10 glasses of filtered water per day. Water also aids in metabolizing fat, causing weight reduction.
Water helps you clear waste and toxins from your body, and lowers your levels of histamines (which helps reduce allergic symptoms). To learn more about how water is important to your health, go here.
• 5- Make sure you take a good quality multiple vitamin supplement everyday. Recent research shows that people do benefit greatly from supplementing their diet with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients and herbs.
Daily womens vitamins have high potency extracts that will support the balancing of female hormones both before and after menopause and will help you with estrogen dominance symptoms women, dominance estrogen hair loss, what are symptoms of estrogen dominance and symptoms of estrogen dominance.
Estrogen dominance symptoms and dominance estrogen hair loss related articles
What are the symptoms of adult diabetes?
More about estrogen dominance symptoms.
Are there natural progesterone side effects?
South Beach diet basics for an healthy living.
What are the symptoms of adult diabetes?
Books about hormone imbalance and women's issues.
Learn more about symptoms of early menopause.
Good natural hormone replacement therapy.
First indications of menopause and symptoms of menopause?
What are important signs and symptoms of osteoporosis?
Common symptoms of cirrhosis of the liver.
Hair regrowth vitamins for women can help reverse the hair loss.
What are the symptoms and causes of PMS?
Learn more about best food for heartburn and avoiding heartburn!
Learn about medication for anxiety and depression disorder.
Depression hurts and acupuncture depression will help treat it.
Back to Top
l Home l About Us l Policy l Magazines l Hair Care l Oral Care l Allergies l Treadmills ll Personal Care l Hair Removal l Fitness Equipment l Anti-Aging Creams l Water Filters ll Beauty Products l Juicing l Fragrances l Aromatherapy l Omega-3 l FTC disclosure l
Copyright (c) Personal Wellness Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved
And FDA Disclaimer.