Andropause symptoms - is the problem..... or are you just getting old?
One of the first things a man will ask when dealing with andropause symptoms is; "Why am I experiencing a declining sex drive." There are several men who believe they won't be able to enjoy sex anymore, which can be devastating to the self-esteem.
Usually this becomes more noticeable when you reach your 40's or 50's. When it occurs you're almost shocked, because no one seems to know the next step.
However, there are several other symptoms revolving around andropause (the man's menopause), BHRT andropause and mid-life crisis andropause.
There are at least 30 million men out there who will suffer from erectile dysfunction at some point in their life. Outside of having a mid-life crisis, male menopause (andropause) is the most recognized.
When you add in all the other symptoms then it's possible that all these individuals are going to need treatments.
You should know about these symptoms ahead of time, so take a look at the andropause and midlife crisis andropause issues and andropause symptoms:
• 1 - Diminished sex drive - When a man has decreased interest in sex then he's going to have it less frequently.
In your twenties the average is about 3 to 4 times a week, but when this takes over you reach get in 1 to 2 times a month. Granted this is when you reach your 50s, and it's because the sexual activity becomes less enjoyable.
• 2 - Low energy levels and fatigue - In your earlier years it's easy to go all day and night without much recourse, but with andropause your pace will slow. Eventually you will notice that physical activities take longer and need more effort - andropause symptoms.
• 3 - Body composition - When a man becomes sedentary he loses around 10% of the lean body mass after the age of 30. This occurs every 10 years, which means you're going to lose muscle.
When there is muscle loss it is replaced by fat mass, which can make a man obese. This creates numerous health and wellness issues.
• 4 - Tendency to forget, memory lapses, inability to concentrate - We all forget things from time to time, but if you notice a bigger fluctuation then it could be an andropause symptom. One of the strengths of a man is his ability to focus, but without it you can feel depressed or useless.
• 5 - Odd feelings - If you're noticing more anger, anxiety, depression, or irritability throughout the day then people will have a hard time dealing with you. This is a clear sign of male menopause.
• 6 - Difficult sleeping - We all need sleep, but if you're constantly dealing with interrupted sleep your body will have a harder time repairing itself.
A lot of men have trouble falling asleep when dealing with male menopause. Over time this can create a series of health consequences if it's not fixed.
• 7 - Indecisive, low self-esteem, confusion - Solving problems is part of being a man. You feel efficient, competent, and capable of achieving just about anything. When you're experiencing andropause symptoms these aspects begin to erode.
• 8 - Bone fractures and osteoporosis - Most men will lose their bone mass much later than women, but those with andropause could experience it earlier. Some women lose this early on in their 30s, but men usually see it begin around their mid-40s to fifties.
Testosterone decreases can wreak havoc on a man's sex life. While this is true there are other things like too much stress, excessive weight gain, too much alcohol, and tobacco abuse that are culprits as well.
Even the lack of physical activity, illness, and prescription drug side effects can be part of the reason. Is this something you just have to accept?
Hell no! If you take the right steps to stay healthy and full of energy then your sex life and other areas will continue to be enjoyable.
Do men in their 40’s and older just have to accept these kinds of andropause symptoms as ‘what do you expect – you’re getting older’?
NO WAY! There ARE steps men over 40 can take that can help them stay healthy, full of energy and active (including sexually active) for many years to come.
The Testosterone Syndrome - The Critical Factor for Energy, Health & Sexuality and Reversing the Male Menopause by Eugene Shippen.
Testosterone therapy for male menopause can improve the overall health and feeling of well-being of aging men, improving sex drive, mental functions, and energy levels and reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
This program will be more successful if you also include good quality supplemental vitamins and a nutritional diet that does not include processed foods or fast foods.
This book discusses the usage of natural hormones, taking high quality vitamin and mineral supplements to help you maintain a good physical and mental health and adopt a healthy diet. All of this will contribute to looking younger than your actual age.
Maximize Your Vitality and Potency by Dr. Jonathan Wright and Lane Lenard, Ph.D.
Wright discusses clinical research for the last 60 years and reaches the conclusion that hormone imbalance and sex issues occur in both sexes in midlife or earlier for some people.
Learn how natural testosterone therapy and bioidentical natural progesterone are beneficial in treating hormone imbalance symptoms and diseases.
Most of these male menopause symptoms include heart disease, prostate disease, muscle weakness, osteoporosis, depression, high cholesterol, weight gain, and memory lapses, as well as sexual libido and performance.
Wright describes detailed information about testosterone, BHRT andropause herbal and related andropause symptoms.
Surviving Male Menopause - A Guide for Women and Men by Jed Diamond.
This book will help you deal with all your symptoms and changes in your emotional and sexual life.
Its effect on relationships and on the individuals involved is unmistakable - andropause symptoms.
Through the recently rising voices of the men and women experiencing this change, Diamond seeks to show women and men how they can emerge on the other side happy, healthy and fulfilled - andropause symptoms.
Andropause symptoms, BHRT andropause herbal and midlife crisis andropause related articles
Natural hormone replacement supplementation for you.
What are the best vitamins for men?
Male menopause and more andropause symptoms.
Low testosterone and prostate symptoms information.
Testing for determining hormone levels.
Books about improving your sex life.
DVDs and videos to improve your sex life.
Here's how to find a doctor.
Back to Top
l Home l About Us l Policy l Magazines l Hair Care l Oral Care l Allergies l Treadmills ll Personal Care l Hair Removal l Fitness Equipment l Anti-Aging Creams l Water Filters ll Beauty Products l Juicing l Fragrances l Aromatherapy l Omega-3 l FTC disclosure l
Copyright (c) Personal Wellness Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved
And FDA Disclaimer.